ACTIVA BioACTIVE-RESTORATIVE is a highly esthetic, bioactive composite that delivers all the advantages of glass ionomers in a strong, resilient, resin matrix that will not chip or crumble. It chemically bonds to teeth, seals against microleakage, releases more, calcium, phosphate and fluoride and is more bioactive than glass ionomers, and is more durable and fracture resistant than composites.1,2,3,4,5,17,18
ACTIVA is the first bioactive composite with an ionic resin matrix, a shock-absorbing resin component and bioactive fillers that mimic the physical and chemical properties of natural teeth. It releases and recharges with calcium, phosphate and fluoride ions,1,7,9,11 delivering long-term benefits and better oral health care for your patients.
ACTIVA contains no Bisphenol A, No Bis-GMA and no BPA derivatives.
Patented Bioactive Chemistry
An unparalleled combination of chemical and physical properties delivers esthetics, bioactivity, toughness, resilience, durability and marginal integrity:
- Patented bioactive ionic resin
- Patented rubberized resin
- Bioactive glass ionomer
ACTIVA has a number of features that set it apart from other products.
- Natural esthetics – Highly polishable
- Tough, resilient, fracture and wear resistant, absorbs shock
- Releases and recharges calcium, phosphate and fluoride
- Chemically bonds – Seals against microleakage
- No sensitivity
- Moisture tolerant – Simplified technique