Any-Seal RC - Filling material for filling the root canal on the basis of a composite, with the characteristics in accordance with the requirement of ISO 6876: 2012 (E)
Instruction for use
- Remove the cover by turning 90 ° C anti-clockwise and pulling it.
- Check the appropriate mixing ratio in the syringe.
- Attach the auto-mixing nozzle with the intraoral nozzle of the syringe or without it, then turn the nozzle 90 ℃ clockwise.
*ATTENTION! Attach the eco-attachments to the syringe if you want to use it.
- Extrude Any-Seal (using a self-mixing nozzle and an eco-cleaner) onto the mixing plate in a 1: 1 ratio.
- Carefully mix Any-Seal on the plate for 10-20 seconds.
* Lead time: 1 hour.
* Setting time: 4 h.
- After using Any-Seal RC, the mixing nozzle must be disposed of.
- If eco-packing is used, it is necessary to attach the cover of the eco-packing to the top of the nozzle.
- Isolate the tooth from the saliva with a cofferdam.
- Completely drain the root canal.
- Any-Seal RC should be applied to the root canal with a rotating tool.
*ATTENTION! We recommend advancing the gutta-percha tip and the rotating channel filler to the top of the tooth root at a low speed to prevent the formation of an air bubble.
- Push the conical nozzle with mixed Any-Seal RC into the root canal and apply it with oscillatory movements.
- Removing Any-Seal excess from the root canal using conventional removal techniques.
BRAND : MDCLUS
COUNTRY OF ORIGIN : Korea