Light cured adhesive, with fluorescence, for fixing Brackets
BIOFIX Light Curing is a special agent of orthodontic contact to plastic, metal and ceramic brackets fixation on enamel;
BIOFIX Light Curing releases Fluoride to protect against decalcification on the bracket fixation area.
1 syringe with 2,5g of BIOFIX Light Curing;
1 syringe with 3g of Attaque Gel (37% ortho-phosphoric.
- Versatility: ceramic, metal, orthodontic brackets fixation;
- Light Curing: work time control;
- Time economy: not necessary to use adhesive;
- Fluor presence: acts preventing decalcification;
- Great consistence: brackets do not move after placed;
- Great adhesively to the dental enamel;
- Easy handling and application.