Haemostatic sponge with collagen of bovin origin
• Local haemostasis after dental surgical procedures.
Features & Benefits:
• Individually blister-packed sterile sponges.
• With collagen of bovin origin to help promote local haemostasis.
• Totally resorbable to help natural regeneration of tissues.
• Sponge size adapted for actual needs in dentistry.
Directions for Use:
• Before placing a Hémocollagène sponge, clean the socket thoroughly so as to remove all debris and especially tooth fragments.
• Dry the wound and then apply the dry Hémocollagène sponge, with or without compression, depending on the degree of bleeding.
• If necessary, the Hémocollagène sponge can be held in place by horizontal crossstitching over the socket.
• Complete resorption will be achieved.
Box of 24 Sponges
top of page
bottom of page