Temporary Cavity Filling.
Easy application and removal. Hermetic seals the cavity. Excellent Stability when set. Proper crush strength.
Easy application and removal
Hermetic seals the cavity
Excellent Stability when set
Proper crush strength
- Dry the prepared cavity with a cotton pellet(do not desiccate)
- Apply the necessary amount of MD－Temp into the cavity with the use of a suitable instrument
- Let the patient bite down on the filling to check for interferences in case of Class I cavitied. Otherwise, contour filling by adapting it to the cavity walls
- Remove excess by wiping it off with a moist cotton pellet towards the margins of the cavity.
- 40g jar individual box
- Box size: 35×35×36mm
- Store at temperatures10℃~25℃(50℉~77℉)
- 2 years from the manufactured date.