Meta (Non-Eugeonal Temporary Cement For Crown)
- Easy to mix by paste-paste type.
- Working time of 1.5 minutes after start of mixing.
- Setting time of 4 minutes after start of mixing.
- Especially suitable for use on patients with sensitvity to engenol.
Easy to mix
Suitable for patients who are sensitive to eugenol.
- Use NETC at ambient temperature of 18℃~23℃(64℉~73℉) and relative humidity of 45~55%
- Dispense two equal length of base and catalyst paste on mixing pad.
- Close the tube immediately after use.
- Use a spatula to thoroughly mix the base and catalyst for 20~30 seconds.
- Insert paste into temporary crown or bridge and seat onto the prepared dry tooth.
- Allow to set (4 minutes after start of mixing ) and trim excess.
- Do not use the cement in allergic persons.
- For dental use only.
- Keep away from child.
- Try ethyl alcohol to remove the cement.
- Store at temperature of 18℃~24℃(64℉~75℉)
- Close the tubes immediately after use.
40g Base paste, 14g Catalyst paste and a Mixing pad