Tetric N Ceram
Light Cure Nano Optimized Anterior/Posterior Composite
For direct restorative procedures. It can be universally applied to restore teeth in the anterior and posterior region. Its nano-optimized filler technology is responsible for the material’s unique chameleon effect and natural esthetic results.
Features & Benefits:
Tetric N-Ceram demonstrates an exceptionally high level of radiopacity and thus significantly facilitates the diagnosis of secondary caries.
Nano-fillers improve the material’s properties:
- Low shrinkage and shrinkage stress due to special shrinkage stress relievers & pre-polymerized particles
- High level of radiopacity
- Low wear
- Fast polishability and high gloss
- Nano colour pigments are responsible for the material´s unique chameleon effect and natural esthetic results
- The nano-modifier ensures optimum stability, excellent sculpt ability and convenient handling properties.
-Shade Refills (Syringe of 3.5g):
A3.5 Dentin,B2 Dentin,Bleach I,Bleach M, Bleach L,Transluscent T
4 x 3.5 g Syringes
1 x 6g Tetric N Bond
1 x 2g Total Etch - & Various Accessories